Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Day Eighteen - Party Favors

 It's almost time for my doll club to meet again and this month we're having a Christmas party complete with luncheon fun, good friends, hot coffee, dessert sweetness, holiday dolls, a gift swap, and party favors! Could be up to twenty in attendance this year so that means each of us might have a windfall of twenty surprises at our place setting....yippee!!!
On the other hand that also means I need to get busy!

 Now making up twenty favor goodies could be a bit stressful in the midst of the all the other holiday preparations going on but I had a secret weapon by the name of Susan Branch. She posted this great tutorial last year for a holiday banner which I thought was just the cutest.
Oh...and ever so easy too!!!
 
I added some red backing and a wee jingle bell but other than that
stuck to her delightful "you can do it" directions.
You should try one too! 
 
All that's left now is to tuck them in some nifty gifty envelopes and I'm good to go...
 


No comments:

Post a Comment